Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Can't cross out incorrect answers on preptests

raptorsin5raptorsin5 Alum Member

Not sure what the issue is but the preptests no longer have the option to cross out incorrect answers as I'm filtering through the options. I never had this issue before today. Is this change reflective of the actual lsat or is it a technical issue? If it's a technical issue how do I fix it?

Comments

• Juliet - Student ServiceJuliet - Student Service Member Administrator Student Services
    5740 karma

@raptorsin5 said:
    Not sure what the issue is but the preptests no longer have the option to cross out incorrect answers as I'm filtering through the options. I never had this issue before today. Is this change reflective of the actual lsat or is it a technical issue? If it's a technical issue how do I fix it?

Hi there,

I am sorry about that. We recently rolled out a set of changes to the Digital Tester. Therefore, you may need to do a hard refresh due to the updates to the Digital Tester. (Here's how to do it:
    https://www.getfilecloud.com/blog/2015/03/tech-tip-how-to-do-hard-refresh-in-browsers/#.XmvAZJNKjUI).

Let me know if you're still having trouble.