Query failed: connection to 172.31.3.4:9312 failed (errno=111, msg=Connection refused). Mapping questions out - 7Sage Forum

Mapping questions out

Hi everyone, at what point to you map things out? I have gone through a good chunk of the CC (now at more MBT questions) and I answer every question in my head using intuition, not mapping them out, and get most correct. I'm afraid if I map them out using lawgic that this will take me too much time. If I am getting most questions right, should I stick with my intuition or start mapping them out? I have reviewed logic a few times, but it just isn't clicking.

Comments

• jmarmaduke96jmarmaduke96 Member Sage
    2891 karma

It is something that you will have to get a feel for I think. Under timed conditions, I would try to do as much in your head as you believe you can accurately do. As you said, that will save a lot of time. If you have to map things there are still ways to minimize it. For example, if i run across a complex parallel flaw question that is heavy on conditional logic, I might map out the stimulus to make sure I have a clear idea of what is going on. At that point, usually I can refer back to my master to eliminate the wrong answer choices.

Obviously though, the idea on BR is different. If you flagged questions with conditional logic then I would map out not only the stimulus, but all of the answer choices as well, just for practice. Given that you are saying that the logic isn't clicking though, I would probably encourage you to map out everything you can when the clock isn't running. Even questions that have conditional indicators in the stimulus but aren't based solely in conditional logic can be good exercises to map out. Getting the hang of logic is a skill (one that I am still developing) and like any skill repetition will take you a long way!