Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

First time taking an undisclosed test

RotiflipperRotiflipper Member
in General 19 karma

I am planning to take the July 2020 test and realized it's undisclosed. This will be my first time sitting for LSAT

Would it be helpful to see the questions I get wrong? I'm thinking about taking the June test instead because of this

Comments

• taschasptaschasp Alum Member Sage
    edited March 2020 796 karma

No, whether the test is disclosed or not shouldn't affect your decision of which test to take. Use PTs to evaluate what you get right or wrong. And when you take the actual test, you should be ready and only take it if you think there's a solid chance that you'll be happy with the score you get.

In other words, why not just stick with July 2020, and take an extra timed PT on the same date of the June test and score that? It'd functionally be the exact same, except now you're taking the real thing when you're ready rather than prematurely.

• lexxx745lexxx745 Alum Member Sage
    3190 karma

Yea the only time I think it would make sense where it would affect your decision is if you think your performance would be DIFFERENT in different sections under the real thing. Like for some reason you would do worse on LR than you do normally but the same for RC or same for LG. As in the real thing affects your performance in a specific way and youd want to know