Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Admitted at target school!

99thPercentileOrDieTryin99thPercentileOrDieTryin Free Trial Member
edited March 2020 in General 652 karma

So...

I used 7Sage to build my LSAT skills from June through November last year; improving from a PT average of 166 - 172 in the process. On the real thing, I only managed to score in the mid-160s twice (I blame nerves.) My uGPA was only 2.8 so I knew I needed a good LSAT to have a chance. My softs are probably as strong as one's can be since I am an active duty military senior leader. I am non-URM.

Today I was accepted at my target school: William and Mary Law. With a really great scholarship. I almost can't believe it!

Additionally, I have a full-ride to Nebraska and a 3/4 to University of San Diego. I'm also in at a few safety schools. Decisions, decisions...

Folks, this website is the best resource I found and I can honestly say I wouldn't be where I am without it/you (and an unbelievable amount of hard work.) I studied an average of four hours a day for 11 months. There is light at the end of this tunnel if you give it your sincere effort.

Thank you for reading, fam! Onward and upward!

Comments