Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Free LR Tutoring (Closed)

edited April 2020 in General 1058 karma

Hi Everyone!

I am looking to tutor one to two people who are scoring lower than me in LR. Those who would benefit most from my help would have an untimed BR score around -5 to -10+ per LR section.

My current average BR score is between -1 to 0 per LR section. And -5 under timed conditions. I have been studying full time for almost a year now and I have been scoring in the mid 160s on full length PTs with BR scores at 175. My goal in offering tutoring is not only to get better at it myself but to contribute to the 7Sage community as I have benefitted from others willing to offer their time and knowledge to me.

If you are interested please direct message me with your average LR timed and BR score per section, any weaknesses you have noticed, and which exams you have already taken. Also, let me know what time zone you are in and then we can discuss the logistics of how tutoring would work.

Thanks and stay safe!

Comments

• Confidence150Confidence150 Alum Member
    1417 karma

Messaged. Thanks

• Kaluza - Klein TheoryKaluza - Klein Theory Core Member
    105 karma

I would be interested. Please advise

• 1058 karma

Thanks to everyone who has messaged me so far. I have enough people to work with for now. If you haven’t received a direct response from me hang tight as I am working on responding now.

• Alice003Alice003 Live Member
    691 karma

I just messaged you. Sorry for late sending it. I am very interested in it! Many thanks1