Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Working thru CC- How do I drill?

WhimsicalWillowWhimsicalWillow Live Member
edited April 2020 in Logical Reasoning 79 karma

I'm trying to make sure I keep certain LR topics fresh and also work on ones I struggle with most. I am completing the CC question sets as I move along through the sections.

1. What can I use to "drill" certain questions after I complete the CC question sets?

2. What is the best way to study for LR? Currently, while I BR, I type out the conclusion, premise, and why each AC except one is wrong. Any tips? What worked well for you?

3. How do you review LR questions that you got wrong?

Comments

• studyingandrestudyingstudyingandrestudying Core Member
    5254 karma

If you go to Resources, then you can design problem sets any way you think is best for what you're working on. Forum discussions have been great supports when a question is frustrating. The best way to study will vary from person to person and may change over time--trial and error might end up being used. Keeping notes is a good idea, though. It sounds like you're on the right track. For a wrong answer/missed question, and this is borrowed from a lot of people, it's good to ask where did I make a wrong turn? And finally, it's actually a good thing because this didn't happen on a live graded test.