Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

LSAT-- Should I take May or June (or both?)

Nikki_M.K.Nikki_M.K. Free Trial Member
edited April 2020 in General 4 karma

Help.

I'm applying this cycle with a 157 from the Jan LSAT.
I have applications pending at several schools, but tbh, this score prob isn't even high enough to earn me a spot on the wait list at some of my reaches. I was signed up for the March/April exams, but ofc this was cancelled.

I'm currently not scoring higher than a 163. My target is a 166-167.

I have about a month until the May test. Is this enough time to reach my target score? Or am I better off just signing up for June?
I need to tighten my timing on games, but otherwise I have a good handle on them. My weaknesses are LR (timing/underconfidence issue, usually end up with 3-4 qs at the end that I can't get to) and RC (I really can't finish more than 3 passages on a section).

My blind review scores are consistently in the 171-178 range.

To mention, I currently work from home full-time about 40 hrs a week. I have evenings and weekends to myself. Any tips on where I should be focusing my time? Also, realistically speaking, am I giving myself enough time to reach my target score? I'm nervous about being underprepared and fumbling on test day.

Any tips/feedback would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you.

Test Dates
  1. Which Test Date should I sit for?11 votes
    1. May
        0.00%
    2. June
      100.00%

Comments

• Kaluza - Klein TheoryKaluza - Klein Theory Core Member
    105 karma

Take the June test this will hopefully the last time you take it. Best of luck to your in your future endeavors.