Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Comment please! Low Priority vs. High Priority ?

leeanacummingsleeanacummings Core Member
edited April 2020 in Logical Reasoning 8 karma

Hi,

When I began practicing main conclusion I was struggling at fist but started to get the hang of it. I practiced the technique of isolating the conclusion and rewording and it was a success. Of course I'm still struggling with time but I'm getting all of the questions correct. I then moved on to most strongly supported questions and it hit me like a ton of bricks. I couldn't catch a technique in order to conquer the MSS questions. After practicing a whole bunch I realized that I need to understand the stimulus and the answers become a tiny little bit clearer. Okay now getting to the real problem, when I look at my results I realize that I'm getting all of the low priority questions correct and the high priority incorrect no matter the difficulty. In addition my timing is horrible.

How can I improve my timing?
How to conquer most strongly supported? Any tricks?
What is Low and high priority? and In what context?

Comments

• Lawyer LoochLawyer Looch Alum Member
    105 karma

Low and High priority are only meant to tell you how important it is to go over this question based on if you got the question correct or not. High priority will be shown when you get the question wrong. Low will be shown if you either got it right or changed the answer in blind review. That's all it means! Hope this helps.

• leeanacummingsleeanacummings Core Member
    8 karma

oh okay great so it has nothing to do with the importance of the question based on the formatting of the LSAT test ?