March/April test takers, YOU MUST OPT-IN to May LSAT-Flex

isaacdesantoisaacdesanto Member
in General 95 karma

If you're registered for the March or April LSAT like me, you probably got an email with this sentence in it: "Candidates currently registered for the April 2020 LSAT will be automatically registered to take the LSAT-Flex in the second half of May unless they choose another option (see below)." So of course I assumed I didn't need to do anything to be registered for the May LSAT-Flex test.

I was surprised then to see this tweet from Dave Killorian (CEO of PowerScore and a must follow for updates):

So I log into my LSAC account only to see a banner at the top of my home page that indicates I have to OPT-IN to take the May LSAT-Flex, and that the deadline to do so is 4/17. I don't know what the hell LSAC is doing telling people they are automatically registered and then requiring people to opt-in, I was so pissed.

All this to say, if you were signed up for March or April, log into your LSAC account and DOUBLE CHECK that you are registered for the May LSAT-Flex. You may still need to opt-in.