Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Study Buddy in NYC & Prep Test?

wbennett6wbennett6 Alum Member
edited March 2015 in General 42 karma
Do anyone in the NYC area care to meet up and study, exchange thoughts or anything? Also is there any places that are giving Practice LSAT exams that I can start taking right now for the June LSAT. I take exams by myself but I would like to take them in a different setting, more like test day.

Comments

• Alexandra3-2Alexandra3-2 Free Trial Member
    edited March 2015 74 karma
    Hey! I'm Alexandra and I am planning on taking the June LSAT. I live in Queens and work in Brooklyn. I am available Mon-Fri after 5pm and Saturdays from 11-3pm. Please email me at [removed].

(PM me!)
  • emli1000emli1000 Alum Member Inactive ⭐
    3462 karma
    ^ don't post your email on here
  • wbennett6wbennett6 Alum Member
    42 karma
    I just emailed you.
  • adriennejleonadriennejleon Free Trial Member
    2 karma
    Hey All- I'm debating taking the June exam, still, but for sure taking it either June or October. I am highly interested in a study buddy (or buddies) I work full time, Monday - Friday 9-5 but am available afterwards or on the weekends as well. Shoot me a message and maybe we can all start an email chain?

To answer your question @wbennett6, Kaplan administers free practice tests all the time, almost twice a week I believe. I would sign up to their newsletter, not sure if you have to purchase their practice books in order to receive this service but it is helpful.

Hope to meet (study) with some of you soon :) Happy Studying!
  • wbennett6wbennett6 Alum Member
    42 karma
    Yes sure. I will inbox you my email address. thank you for the info on Kaplan.
  • hj060815hj060815 Alum Member
    51 karma
    I would like to have a study group!! I live in midtown west! need to rock the exam in June