Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Which tests to use for FP and which tests to save for full PTs?

427cobra427cobra Alum Member
in Logic Games 14 karma

I want to work on FP my logic games. Was wondering which PTs I should use above 36 to just take for LG? Should I split it in into odds and evens and use one of those for FP and the others for full PTs?

Comments

• ahnendc-1ahnendc-1 Member
    642 karma

@427cobra - Definitely start with PrepTests 1-35 (be sure to include Prep Test A, B, C and Feb'97 into that as well). That should give you ~160 games to start with. What's great about 7Sage, is that the course was written so to only use examples in the core curriculum from LR, RC and LG from PrepTests prior to 17-35 so if you complete the CC in earnest then you will have already 'ruined' those test as a pristine PT anyways. No need to 'burn' additional PTs above 36 from the get go.

• ahnendc-1ahnendc-1 Member
    642 karma

Also, if you took a diagnostic with the June '07 test be sure to remember that one as well!

• lexxx745lexxx745 Alum Member Sage
    3190 karma

Start with 1-35. After FPING, just do regular PTs and the more youll do the more you definitley get the hang of it. Although, im not completley opposed to foolproofing the more recent PTs as they should be more useful anyway and more recent.