Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Just got 7sage. Which lessons are most impactful?

in General 105 karma

I've already done quite a bit of prep using sources such LSAT Trainer and other things so I have a decent foundation. Which lessons are popular/super useful? I dont wana go thru all of them, i'd rather spend majority of my time drilling and doing PT's now, but im open to doing lessons that are seen as useful. One that i heard is advanced logic. Any others? Thanks!

Comments

• IronCurtainIronCurtain Member
    6 karma

Do all of them anyway.

• Andi5678Andi5678 Alum Member
    21 karma

@IronCurtain how long do you think it would take to go through all of them? I'm going through the LG ones now. Tx. Just wondering how long it took you?

• jmarmaduke96jmarmaduke96 Member Sage
    2891 karma

Hi! I do understand where you are coming from. When I started 7sage I had already read through all three of the PowerScore Bibles as well as a considerable portion of the LSAT Trainer. While I thought that I had a decent idea of what the LSAT was about, I benefited tremendously from going through the CC in its entirety. It is true that a couple of lessons were essentially repeats of things I already knew and you would likely have the same experience. However, I genuinely do believe that the benefits of going through the CC will certainly outweigh the paltry downside of repeating a couple of things.

For example, I had gotten some introduction to conditional logic in the LSAT Trainer as well as the PS Bibles for both logical reasoning and logic games. But 7sage's approach, particularly with respect to their way of teaching the groups of indicator words and advanced logic, really improved my ability a lot.

In short, I think that all of the courses in the CC are impactful. If you really are against going through the course in its entirety, then I would recommend that you see if there seem to be common mistakes that you make during your PTs (causation framework questions for example) and then go back and visit those lessons. I hope this helps!