Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

How to input a PrepTest score so I can review the ones I got wrong.

TrentWhySoTrentWhySo Member
in General 6 karma

Hi,

I just completed PrepTest 75 on the LSAC site and I want to see the explanations for the answers I got wrong and questions I was iffy about here on 7sage, do I need to fake take it on here to get to those or is there a way I can mark myself as having completed the Jun 2015 test and then review?

Essentially, what is the fastest way for me to get to the review?

Thanks.

Comments

• Juliet - Student ServiceJuliet - Student Service Member Administrator Student Services
    5740 karma

@BALLERONABUDJET said:
    Hi,

I just completed PrepTest 75 on the LSAC site and I want to see the explanations for the answers I got wrong and questions I was iffy about here on 7sage, do I need to fake take it on here to get to those or is there a way I can mark myself as having completed the Jun 2015 test and then review?

Essentially, what is the fastest way for me to get to the review?

Thanks.

Hi there,

Yes, it is possible to fill in and score your answers using the Answer Sheet. When you select a PrepTest (https://7sage.com/preptests/), a Digital Tester session is automatically created if you have access to that PrepTest. If you don't, then you automatically get the Answer Sheet.

If you want to change between digital and paper, tap the "Convert" button. See the screenshot below:

After you "convert" the PrepTest from digital to paper, you will have the opportunity to enter your answers via the Answer Sheet. After you enter your answers, tap the "Save and Score" blue button to view your results.

Let us know if you have any further questions!

• TrentWhySoTrentWhySo Member
    6 karma

Thank you!