Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Practice Tests

jmb089jmb089 Yearly Member
in General 40 karma

I started the core curriculum April 5th. I am scheduled to finish the lessons around the first week of June, at which point I will have just the practice tests to do. I am taking the August 29 test. I took a practice test 3/4 weeks ago and I got a 161 (my target score is 165/166/167) When should I take my next practice test? How often should I be taking one?

Comments

• edited May 2020 1058 karma

In general, it’s best to save PTs until after you are done with the CC. So it is a bit complicated to know when to start PTing if you aren’t done with the CC yet and your exam is already scheduled. 161 is a great score and you are well on your way to getting into the high 160s. However, sometimes it takes people a long to time to make that jump.

I think it would be best if you try to get through the CC a bit sooner. Which is your strongest section? Maybe accelerate through the CC that covers that section.

Also, if you haven’t been scoring -0 to -3 in LG sections don’t forget to spend some time fool proofing them before you take PTs as well.