Waitlist - What else can I do?

MoonshotMoonshot Free Trial Member
edited May 2020 in Law School Admissions 6 karma

I was waitlisted at the end of February, and sent a LOCI around late March (it may have been too early since the first seat deposit date was April 15). I expressed why and how eager I am to go there (my first choice) and what I would like to do once I get accepted, including my future plans.

I haven't heard from the school until now and am getting a little anxious about waiting - although I'm supposed to remain calm!!! I have no plan to take an additional LSAT, nor have any changes at work or other soft factors that is significant. I am not so sure of my chances in getting off the waitlist but want to do as much as I can to change the decision...

I am not so sure if the school accepts a second LOCI, but should I still write one? Maybe talk about the professor I would like to work with etc... Or should I just write a short (2-3 sentences) email that just appeals my continued interest? (Cuz I don't want to push them you know...) Or since it's already mid May, is it just too late to take any additional actions?

Thank you in advance!

Comments