Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

before scores are out

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Free Trial
in General 50 karma
What do you guys do to keep your mind off lsat before scores are out?

I am very nervous. Before I sat for the February lsat, the last five prep test were all 180. I know some like to believe getting 180 is out of luck, but I worked hard to get there so for me it wasn't matter of getting lucky. I'm hoping my actual lsat will be 180 as well.

Comments

• ddakjikingddakjiking Inactive ⭐
    2116 karma
    Unless you had a severe emotional/mental breakdown on test day, expect to be within 3-5 points of your PT average. IMO, I feel like anything over 176+ is partially due to luck. The difference between a 176 and 180 is a mere 4-5 questions on a test. Good luck on waiting!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Free Trial
    50 karma
    @ddakjiking thank you. I thought the test was easier than I thought but we never know.
    I like to believe otherwise about 180. It is a possible score if you work for it.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Free Trial
    578 karma
    don't let people tell you 180 is not possible and its out of luck. You can do it! I hope your sixth 180 is on its way ;)
  • Nilesh SNilesh S Alum Inactive ⭐
    3438 karma
    @Whitney180 hope you find out you've written the test of your life!!!
  • jdawg113jdawg113 Alum Inactive ⭐
    2654 karma
    I lose my mind.... lol
  • emli1000emli1000 Alum Member Inactive ⭐
    3462 karma
    1. don't check the Lsac's website
    2. remain calm
    3. do something you actually enjoy to take your mind off the feb lsat

I would actually read a book & do my nails LOL which is time consuming and gets my mind to relax for the most part ^_^

I wish you the best and hopefully your score is exactly like the previous 5 PTs you took.