Bug - IPad Pro

warrenwarren Core Member
in General 5 karma

For some reason the pages will randomly stop scrolling up. It makes it so you can’t see the content below whatever loads originally. I have to log out and log back into the app when it happens to continue moving forward. It’s happened on random pages with a video, and on question pages.

Any help appreciated, Thanks

Comments

• Juliet - Student ServiceJuliet - Student Service Member Administrator Student Services
    5740 karma

@warren said:
    For some reason the pages will randomly stop scrolling up. It makes it so you can’t see the content below whatever loads originally. I have to log out and log back into the app when it happens to continue moving forward. It’s happened on random pages with a video, and on question pages.

Any help appreciated, Thanks

Hi there,

Sorry for the trouble. I tried to re-create the problem but I was unable to. To help us get to the bottom of the issue, can you tell me what iOS version you are currently using? We recommend that you update to the latest version available.

If you are using the 7Sage app, can you try to delete and re-install the app.

Let me know if you are still having trouble.

• noonawoonnoonawoon Alum Member
    3481 karma

I have noticed another ipad bug that I want to share here - often the answer choices get cut off. Like when doing a logic games acceptable question where each AC has a lot of text.

• Juliet - Student ServiceJuliet - Student Service Member Administrator Student Services
    5740 karma

@noonawoon said:
    I have noticed another ipad bug that I want to share here - often the answer choices get cut off. Like when doing a logic games acceptable question where each AC has a lot of text.

Hi there,

Sorry for the trouble. We recommend you try using landscape and set the layout to "Day - Fixed" or "Night - Fixed" using the menu at the top of the Digital Tester, as shown in the screenshot below. Those settings are the closest settings to the real LSAT test, and it should reduce the clipping of the text.

If you are still having trouble, please let me know so that we can further investigate the issue.