Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Post CC plan of attack help! And maybe some inspiration for those just starting CC too...

TrustTheProcess-1TrustTheProcess-1 Core Member
edited June 2020 in General 17 karma

So I finished the CC over the weekend and took my first PT since my diagnostic. My diagnostic was a 158 pre BR, so I was hoping to improve a few points now that I finished the CC. But, to my utter disbelief, I scored a 173 on my PT!!! After BR, that score was at 177. I am still in total shock and disbelief as I was not at all expecting that much of a jump just from the CC. Obviously I'm feeling very good, but am tempted to treat this as luck as I don't have anything else to compare it to. More importantly though, this has really thrown a wrench into what I was expecting my study process to look like post CC. I was expecting to slowly make my way through all the PTs. Now, I'm wondering if a different approach might be a better use of my time, because it seems like my fundamentals are pretty solid. Any and all thoughts/advice/ideas are welcome!

And for those just starting or in the midst of the CC, trust me. It is all so worth it. Taking my post CC PT felt like I was looking at the test with a brand new set of eyes compared to my diagnostic. 7Sage makes a huge difference!

Comments

• quagmirequagmire Alum Member
    edited June 2020 96 karma

This gives me so much hope. I've only been studying for less than month so far, and my diagnostic was a 156 and my goal is 170. I hope I'll see as much improvement as you.