Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

149 on Third Take

1234abcd-11234abcd-1 Member
edited July 2020 in June 2020 LSAT 422 karma

Hello All,

I have received my score, 149. This was my third time taking it. The first and second time I have no previous studying. For the third take I took the course and took about 6/7 months to study. I was scoring 164/165 on the newest PT's. However, on test day everything crashed and burned and received a score 20 points below my PT average. I freaked out on LG, which ironically was my strong suit and bombed that section. I was wondering if it would be wise to re take the LSAT in August and figure out what went wrong (I had test anxiety) and try to bring up my score on actual test day. If so, this would be my fourth time taking it. I am wanting to apply to Fall 21 or maybe Spring 21 depending where I would be able to go. Going to law school is my dream but I am not a good test taker. 7Sage is such a big and understanding community and I really would appreciate it, if y'all could give me some insight.

Thank you

Comments

• cmwilliams585cmwilliams585 Alum Member
    110 karma

I would definitely plan to retake the test in August - I think given where you were PTing, and given that you might have just gotten messed up by a weird LG section, you have a really good shot of scoring a lot closer to your average! Also keep in mind the LSAT Flex tests don't count towards the limit to the number of tests you can take!

• 1234abcd-11234abcd-1 Member
    422 karma

thank you! I am thinking about re taking. I am going to see where I went wrong!