A little over a week to July LSAT Flex -- what are you doing to prepare?

kilgoretroutkilgoretrout Alum Member
in June 2020 LSAT 795 karma

Hi everyone! I'm taking the July LSAT Flex on July 14 and I was wondering how everyone else is spending these last couple of days before the test. Are you still hitting the books hard? Will you be taking any breaks before the test? What do you have planned for your day-of/day-before routine? I've read some discussions where people take a day or two off before the test, so I just wanted to see what everyone else has planned.

Comments

• knitterstitcherknitterstitcher Alum Member
    43 karma

Hi--I'll be spending the week doing the same old thing, continuing to prep at a steady pace. I don't want to disturb the force, but keep trucking with the same intensity all the way through. I took the test last year and rested the day before, didn't do anything out of the ordinary, and I'll do the same thing this time. The day of the test I'll do a few logic games to warm up in the morning, and that's about it. Eat a good snack before, get a little shot of caffeine, get the pencils sharpened, and try not to worry about any technical glitches...that's pretty much it for me. Preparation is about to meet opportunity, so just do your thing.