Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Webcam Positioning for Flex

gudetama-1gudetama-1 Member
edited July 2020 in General 34 karma

I recall a post about the June LSAT Flex where someone said their proctor repeatedly interrupted them because they couldn't see what they were writing on the scratch paper. Sorry to not be commenting on that original post, as for some reason I can't find it anymore. I was wondering if this was just a particularly finicky proctor, or are you actually required to show the entirety of your scratch paper while you're working on it? If anyone who has taken Flex can comment on their webcam placement, I'd be really grateful! I guess I don't see how it could be pointed directly at your face and at a piece of paper on your desk at the same time? Thanks in advance :)

Comments

• 159orBust159orBust Core Member
    edited July 2020 53 karma

Just make sure your face remains fully in view of the webcam that’s all you need to do and also make sure that you show the back and front of your max of 5 pieces of scratch paper before you begin the test. You do not need to have the camera on scratch paper. best of luck!

• gudetama-1gudetama-1 Member
    34 karma

Great, thanks so much! @159orBust