Foolproofing/PrepTests

loshak.aloshak.a Core Member
in General 11 karma

Hi all,

Am currently studying for the November exam (not my end all, just a first try). I've been going through the CC, specifically the LG curriculum to get myself acquainted but I often feel like I'm not doing enough. At what point did you start doing the fool proofing/taking full length tests? Is it okay to just focus on the CC for now or should I be starting as well?

Comments

• hopefullinghopefulling Member
    edited July 2020 905 karma

I'm wondering this also.
    I'm still in the LR curriculum, but I start the LG CC in a week and a half and I want my materials ready-to-jump-into. I PDF'd the games from PT 1-35, but I don't know if we are intended to print out the CC practice sets to work on instead (since the foolproof video comes before those game sets in the CC).
    Hoping someone who's foolproofed can help us out :). ... "foolproof" our foolproofing
    I read Pacifico's post ( https://7sage.com/discussion/#/discussion/2737/logic-games-attack-strategy/p1 ) and it makes me think we foolproof AFTER we're done with the LG CC, while we're PT'ing. ?? Even though the PT 1-35 for drilling isn't included in the study schedule (likely just in between day supplementals.