Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

How do I re-take PT on 7sage?

atleastyaatleastya Core Member
in General 41 karma

Hi, I'm trying to re-take a PT I did several months ago on the 7sage app. Is there a way to re-take the PT without deleting my data from my initial take? (Similar to how you can make a clean version of the same problem set)

Comments

• Juliet - Student ServiceJuliet - Student Service Member Administrator Student Services
    5740 karma

@atleastya said:
    Hi, I'm trying to re-take a PT I did several months ago on the 7sage app. Is there a way to re-take the PT without deleting my data from my initial take? (Similar to how you can make a clean version of the same problem set)

Hi there,

Sorry, to retake a PrepTest, you must first delete the PrepTest data. See the screenshot below:

Let us know if you have any further questions.

• atleastyaatleastya Core Member
    41 karma

OK so I have to delete - there's no way of keeping two sets of data?

• Juliet - Student ServiceJuliet - Student Service Member Administrator Student Services
    5740 karma

@atleastya said:
    OK so I have to delete - there's no way of keeping two sets of data?

Yes, if you would like to retake a PrepTest, you must first delete the current data. There is no way of keeping the two sets of data.

Alternatively, you can create custom Problem Sets of each section you will like to retake. Here is how to do one:

1. Navigate to Problem Sets.https://7sage.com/problem-sets/
    2. Filter by PrepTests on the "PrepTests To Show" area
    3. Filter by Sections (LG, RC, LR)
    4. Filter further by typing keywords like "pt38 s2" (optional)
    5. Scroll down and mark questions you want to include with the cart icon on the left
    6. Finally, tap on "Create Problem Set with ... Problems" at the bottom

Let us know if you have any further questions.