Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

How to transfer previous taken LSAC Prep tests to 7sage

abovenzi19abovenzi19 Member
in General 13 karma

I completed several practice tests on LSAC prior to purchasing 7sage monthly. Is there an easy way to transfer my answers to 7sage, or do I have to put all the questions in manually? Thanks.

Comments

• Theo - Student ServiceTheo - Student Service Member Moderator Student Services
    850 karma

Hi there,

Unfortunately, we don't have the option to automatically transfer your answers from the PrepTests you completed on LSAC to your 7Sage account. If you need to transfer your PrepTest answers to see them in your analytics, you will have to manually enter your answers in the answer sheet of the paper format. If you haven't yet, here's how to do it:
    1. Navigate to PrepTests
    2. Choose the PrepTest from the list
    3. Tap "Convert" to convert the PrepTest from digital to paper format
    4. Enter your answers
    5. Tap on the question number to enter blind review answers
    6. Scroll down and tap "Save and Score LSAT"

See GIF below:

I hope that helped. Let us know if you have any further questions.

• emiliaooemiliaoo Live Member
    9 karma

Can I also include blind review?

• Cherry - Student ServiceCherry - Student Service Member Administrator Student Services
    1428 karma

@emiliaonu said:
    Can I also include blind review?

Yes! To enter your Blind Review answers, tap on the question number to show the blind review answer choices.

When you are finished, tap the big "Save and Score LSAT" blue button at the bottom of the Answer Sheet to score your answers.

I hope that helps. Let us know if you have any further questions.