Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

When should you take the most recent PT available?

Gz412326Gz412326 Alum Member
in General 92 karma
Should I plan on taking the most recent PT available right before the exam (the week of the exam) or is it better to take it earlier? Any ideas for a strategy on how to best utilize the last 3 weeks before the test date?

Comments

• Nilesh SNilesh S Alum Inactive ⭐
    edited March 2015 3438 karma
    @Checkmate Ideally on the Wednesday before the test... use the Thursday after it to BR and look at some concepts that you think need to be looked at...and REST on the Friday before the test whilst doing NOTHING.
  • Nilesh SNilesh S Alum Inactive ⭐
    edited March 2015 3438 karma
    As for the three weeks before the test... you should be doing ideally imo at least a full preptest's worth of work each day and taking full PT's under test like conditions at least 2 - 3 times a week... You should also concentrate extra on health and well-being at this time...
  • jdawg113jdawg113 Alum Inactive ⭐
    edited March 2015 2654 karma
    Id say more towards earlier in the week b4 and then have a retake scheduled as your last one to take for confidence/mental purposes but in general the last 2 weeks should have those more recent ones in
  • shine.on.meshine.on.me Alum Member
    463 karma
    I'm planning on a week before the test this time around, Saturday. I work full-time and have the commute from hell. I don't have the time to do a fully timed PT on a weekday.
  • emli1000emli1000 Alum Member Inactive ⭐
    3462 karma
    3 weeks before the lsat! I agree with @"Nilesh S"