Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

From a 149 diagnostic to hitting 170.. 3 weeks left till August Flex!

annaolchyyyannaolchyyy Member
in General 56 karma

Crying as I write this because anyone who's been in the LSAT boat knows the damn STRUGGLE and how hard we work at this shit every day. Just sending some encouragement to anyone feeling discouraged right now.. you CAN do it!!!!

Comments

• amaka.okonmaamaka.okonma Member
    126 karma

That’s great! Congrats! ❤️

• What was your study process like? I'm stuck in a plateau and feeling really discouraged.

• AwokenNovaAwokenNova Alum Member
    176 karma

Congrats!!!

• lsat_suslsat_sus Core Member
    1417 karma

u got this shit!!!

• annaolchyyyannaolchyyy Member
    56 karma

Thankyou all!!!!

@lsat2020c the past few months I've been doing a lot of PTs, averaging about 162.. the past week I made my jump up. I think a major difference has been that I average -1 on LG now. I accomplished that by doing timed LG sections over and over again.. doing at least one every day and doing one as a warm up before any PT. For LR, something clicked recently too.. I started being able to narrow down to 2 ACs every question and then the right answer usually becomes obviously right once I re-read the ACs again (a small difference in wording or a slight shift in focus makes the wrong answer wrong). But above all, doing timed PTs the past few months has helped me recognize the patterns of the test which has made recognizing the right AC a lot easier.

• @annaolchyyy That's amazing, congratulations on your big leap :) Your study process is the same as mine, so good to know that it's the way to go. Good luck with Flex!