Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

August FLEX time slot sign up

DINOSAURDINOSAUR Member
in General 591 karma

Does anyone know when we can sign up a time slot for August FLEX? I saw someone saying that the LSAC sent an email, saying that they will receive another email regarding the time slot sign up in mid-August, but I didn't receive that email. I just called the LSAC and they said they didn't know exactly when the email was going to be sent, they just knew it would be somewhere in mid-August. No further information was provided. So basically we are going to receive the email one day, and then we can sign up. Then how do we make sure to sign up as soon as the email arrives? It's very weird. Can anyone share how FLEX time slot sign up works in previous North American FLEX? Thanks a lot!

Comments

• ankovic989ankovic989 Member
    edited August 2020 56 karma

For July, they sent an email two days before sign up was available and gave the exact time that it would go live. It was about 2 weeks before the test. They also gave the range of dates that it would be available to take. They allowed about a week, but most time slots were over a range of 2-3 days (Saturday, Sunday, Tuesday, I believe). My guess is that they will let us know sometime this week. Probably Wednesday with sign up on Friday.

• JChau2610JChau2610 Alum Member
    51 karma

They sent out an email that they will give us a head's up in a week or so. The days are Saturday, Sunday and Monday to sign up for the test

• DINOSAURDINOSAUR Member
    591 karma

Okay got it thanks guys!