Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

November 2020 study buddy/ accountability partner

dejaaaaaaadejaaaaaaa Member

Hey guys,

My name is Deja and I’m looking for a study buddy for the November LSAT. My first PT I took was a 138 but I’m determined to increase my score to at least 160 by October (if possible). Looking for 2-3 people who are motivated to increase their score as well. My time zone is est. please feel free to drop your email or pm your number so we can get started thanks.

Comments

• Destinee NoelDestinee Noel Core Member
    19 karma

Hello! I am studying for the November LSAT too. I would love to study with you. My email is dicksondestinee@gmail.com!

• Saijal PatelSaijal Patel Alum Member
    26 karma

Hello! I am currently studying for the November LSAT as well. I would like to join as well! My email is saijal17@hotmail.com

• 10 karma

Hi Deja,

I'm also studying and trying to hit the high 160s. My email is mr3443@columbia.edu

• Dreamer03Dreamer03 Member
    5 karma

Hi! Please add me as well. For anyone interested, I want to take practice tests every Saturday and find a buddy to BR with afterward. My email is yaritzatorres7@gmail.com.

• riachhabra101riachhabra101 Core Member
    4 karma

Hey, I'm interested as well, if you're still looking to add to the group! You can email me at riachhabra101@gmail.com

• ChristinejChristinej Member
    9 karma

Hi! I'd like to join too. My email is christinecorvah@gmail.com

• 229 karma

Hey! I am also studying for the November exam. My email is theogdil@gmail.com. I'd love to join your group :)

• Brahim MBrahim M Core Member
    66 karma

also interested if still taking people! email is i.mahm1898@gmail.com

• neolsat17neolsat17 Free Trial Member
    10 karma

Hi! Definitely interested. How do you plan to structure it (e.g. frequency, focus areas, etc.)?

• errrrr1452errrrr1452 Alum Member
    132 karma

also interested if still taking people!

• snawabi4snawabi4 Member
    22 karma

im in the same situation! would love to study with ya, hmu! my email is snawabi4@ucmerced.edu

• Ultra_Instinct_LSATUltra_Instinct_LSAT Live Member
    128 karma

If this group has gotten too big, anyone interested in forming a new one? or if there is a group I could join please let me know! My email is sergiomadrid624@gmail.com or pm me on here too.