Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

What is Happening on Proctor U

elliaddaganelliaddagan Member
edited August 2020 in General 144 karma

has anyone been able to schedule a time to take the august flex??? pls help

Admin Note: Formatting Guidelines No. 4

Comments

• 35 karma

I think they're just experiencing high volume rn.
    Keep trying every couple of minutes! It should eventually load.

• zzzzzivyzzzzzivy Free Trial Member
    14 karma

Did you select a time that is within their available times? I chose 6pm PT at first and no time showed up. Then I changed to 4pm PT on the same day and there were some available time slots.
    "The test start times available to you are 7 a.m. to 7 p.m. Eastern Time on Saturday, August 29; Sunday, August 30; Monday, August 31; or Wednesday, September 2. Select your preferred time by selecting the date from the calendar in the left column of the scheduling page and changing the default time of 12 a.m."

• sar9212sar9212 Alum Member
    20 karma

Nothing AT ALL showed up for me on Saturday August 29th in the AM. But all the other days had available time slots. It was a rush for sure.

• Hans ZimmerHans Zimmer Member
    edited August 2020 541 karma

Times are showing up for me but nothing happens when I hit select. Come oooon

• JKPKHCMCJKPKHCMC Core Member
    31 karma

Are you using Safari? I had trouble scheduling on Safari. Try using Firefox browser. I was able to schedule through Firefox.

• elliaddaganelliaddagan Member
    144 karma

it wouldn't let me chose the day, the email i got told me what day i had and it just was not giving me any times, not letting me chose any times. I was able to schedule now though by closing it out and opening it like 4 times. Good luck!

• Hans ZimmerHans Zimmer Member
    edited August 2020 541 karma

What a rush. What a pleasure to have some much needed additional anxiety!

• RC LAWYERRC LAWYER Alum Member
    85 karma

Can someone post the email? I never got it!!!

• Lawyer LoochLawyer Looch Alum Member
    105 karma

It worked for me. I tried at 12 exactly and the website had crashed, so I gave it a rest and tried again a few minutes ago. Worked this time. 2:10 on Sunday the 30th! yaaaaay

• o.b.0219o.b.0219 Core Member
    14 karma

The link just takes you to the ProctorU sign in page. You will need the email because they send you a username and temporary password to get in.

• madi2639madi2639 Member
    117 karma

If you all check the LSAT reddit page, it answers a lot of your questions! https://www.reddit.com/r/LSAT/

• FindingSageFindingSage Alum Member
    2042 karma

I scheduled last night and had my choice of times and days. If you are scheduling now be patient there are a lot of others also trying. You will just want to keep trying until you get scheduled. If you don’t get the ideal time and day you can always call LSAC later if they open up additional days and times.

• sarahemmasarahemma Member
    22 karma

Make sure you are using Chrome when selecting a date and time! When I was on Safari I couldn't click "select". Once I used Chrome, it was fine! Hope this helps!