Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

BR not registering correct answers

meagan.kennermeagan.kenner Member
in General 22 karma

Is anyone else having issues with some answers being saved incorrectly when they complete the BR portion?

Comments

• Juliet - Student ServiceJuliet - Student Service Member Administrator Student Services
    5740 karma

@"meagan.kenner" said:
    Is anyone else having issues with some answers being saved incorrectly when they complete the BR portion?

Hi there,

Sorry for the trouble. I tried to reproduce the issue on my end but I was not able to.

To help us investigate the issue, can you tell me which PrepTest or Problem Set you are having trouble with?

• meagan.kennermeagan.kenner Member
    22 karma

The problem occurred in PT 70, sections 3 and 4.

• Juliet - Student ServiceJuliet - Student Service Member Administrator Student Services
    5740 karma

@"meagan.kenner" said:

Hi there,

Thanks for the additional information. We will investigate the issue and get back to you.

edited August 2020 5740 karma

@"Juliet --Student Service--" said:

@"meagan.kenner" said:

Hi there,

We looked at PT 70 on your account, and saw that you have Blind Review answers saved for all your flagged questions as well as other questions. Can you provide us with more details about what happed with your Blind Review answers? For example, which answers weren't saved correctly?

In the meantime, you can change your Blind Review answers by following these instructions:

1. Select PrepTest 70, then tap the "Convert" button in the Digital Tester.
    2. Next, adjust your Blind Review answers on the Answer Sheet.
    3. Scroll to the bottom of the page and tap "Save and Score LSAT."

Your Blind Review answers should now be updated. See the GIF below: