Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Is there a way to retake a whole PT without deleting data of my previous attempt?

imdoldolimdoldol Alum Member
edited August 2020 in Technical Problems 26 karma

I'm trying to retake a whole PT that I've done before, but I don't want to lose data of my previous attempt so that I can check if I got the same questions wrong again. Can I retake a full PT without having to delete any data of previous attempts?

Comments

• Juliet - Student ServiceJuliet - Student Service Member Administrator Student Services
    5740 karma

@imdoldol said:
    I'm trying to retake a whole PT that I've done before, but I don't want to lose data of my previous attempt so that I can check if I got the same questions wrong again. Can I retake a full PT without having to delete any data of previous attempts?

Hi there,

Sorry, to retake a PrepTest, you must first delete the PrepTest data. There is no way of keeping the two sets of data for a full PrepTest. See the screenshot below:

Alternatively, you can create custom Problem Sets of each section you will like to retake. Here is how to do one:

1. Navigate to Problem Sets.https://7sage.com/problem-sets/
    2. Filter by PrepTests on the "PrepTests To Show" area
    3. Filter by Sections (LG, RC, LR)
    4. Filter further by typing keywords like "pt38 s2" (optional)
    5. Scroll down and mark questions you want to include with the cart icon on the left
    6. Finally, tap on "Create Problem Set with ... Problems" at the bottom

Let us know if you have any further questions.

• letmein_____letmein_____ Alum Member
    60 karma

I wish they made this feature too