Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Take PT's on here or LawHub then transfer answers?

Jannyboy_16Jannyboy_16 Core Member
in General 66 karma

Hello, I plan on taking a couple PT's this week and was wondering if I should take it on LawHub since that will be the format for test day or continue to take the practice tests on 7 sage?

Comments

• RaphaelPRaphaelP Member Sage 7Sage Tutor
    1110 karma

I personally would try taking them on LawHub, and transferring them over to 7Sage - you could do this by printing out a scantron and bubbling in your answers on LawHub during the PT, then plugging them into 7Sage before you see the score so you can Blind Review (LawHub doesn't have a BR feature). I personally found LawHub and, by extension, the Flex much clunkier and harder to use than 7Sage (less color contrasting, a worse highlight feature, not numbering the lines in RC passages, etc). Getting a feel for it in advance is useful

• hopefullinghopefulling Member
    905 karma

Interesting to know about these testing differences, thank you @Jannyboy_16 for posing this question/topic and @rjp12345 for providing information!! .... I see my LawHub account getting more love in the future :smiley: . I wish 7-sage could better emulate the actual testing conditions (in my diagnostic and in subsequent practice sets, the sans-serif font that 7-sage uses is SO much easier to read than the serif (Times New Roman) that the printed tests use), but I can also see where LSAC might not appreciate the LawHub competition so directly.

Thank you SO MUCH for the heads up warning to acclimate.