Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

How do I chose?

I'm planning to apply to a merit scholarship ED program, but I'm torn between BU and GW.

Here's the deal: I'm currently planning to pursue some type of criminal or national security law (either at the DA, US Attorney, or other federal law enforcement agency like FBI or NSA.) I'm drawn to GW, just because the location will afford me to be closer to lots of national agencies and make more connections. Additionally, they have a national security law specialty, which is rare at most other schools.

However, I've heard some negative feedback about GW and am also slightly deterred by the huge class size. Additionally, I'm worried about making a decision based solely on location because there's a chance I won't end up pursuing this type of law.

As for BU, I've read that they attract some really renowned professors and scholars, which is very appealing. Also, the class size is much smaller and it is still located in a large city, which will afford me some connections.

I really want to apply to one of the merit scholarship ED programs and I do feel like I can confidently choose one of these schools, especially with some additional insight for all of you. Thoughts?