Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Prepping for Flex LSAT November 2020

Hi everyone,

As the November LSAT will be offered as a FLEX test, would it be best to continue taking four-section PrepTests, or would it be best to switch to taking the three-section Flex tests?

Alternatively, would it be beneficial to do a mix of four-section tests and three-section tests (i.e. two of each per week) as opposed to exclusively taking one or the other (or taking mostly one type but taking the other type once in a while)?

I understand that it's important to simulate actual test-day conditions as accurately as possible, which I think is the main advantage to switching to the three-section practice tests. But the advantage that I see in taking the four-section test is that it includes 2 LR sections, which means more LR practice (although I suppose that I could take the three-section test and save the second LR section for another time).

Thanks in advance for your suggestions and good luck to everyone in all of their endeavors!