Strange tech glitch on PT - Need help ASAP

Hey! I am having a strange technical glitch on a prep test I just finished (PT 46). After I completed the timed test I went back to complete the BR. I noticed that it indicated that I left several questions blank as the grey color was not filled in on the bubbles. This occurred on section 2 LR (q21-25) and on section 4 LG (q 9-22). This is not possible because I finished each section with time to spare and double checked that each question had an answer selected. I really hope this can be fixed and my answers can be restored because I a few hours on this PT and would like to start the BR and get an accurate picture of my results. I am taking the LSAT on October 3rd so this is a critical time. PLEASE HELP ASAP.

Comments

• Theo - Student ServiceTheo - Student Service Member Moderator Student Services
    852 karma

Hi there,

We are so sorry that this happened.

The site was down for about 25 minutes, but everything should be working normally now.

However, please let us know if you are still having trouble!

• RockthistestRockthistest Member
    45 karma

Hey Theo, I just checked and it appears that the answer choices I selected have not yet been restored. Can this be fixed or am I going to need to scrap this practice test? Thanks for looking into this for me.

• Theo - Student ServiceTheo - Student Service Member Moderator Student Services
    852 karma

Hi there,

I just responded to your email, but I am also pasting it here for convenience.

We checked the database and unfortunately, we cannot restore your data. Again we apologize that this happened.

However, you can edit the answers of a completed PrepTest by converting the test to the paper format. You will then be able to manually enter your answers for those questions that were not saved during the recent failure in our site. Sorry about this!

You can view an answer sheet when you convert the PrepTest from digital to paper by tapping on the "Convert" button on the Digital Tester. See the screenshot below:

After you "convert" the PrepTest from digital to paper, you will have the option to enter your answers on the Answer Sheet.

You can view the questions by tapping on the Quick View buttons above the answer sheet.

Next, tap on each question number to enter your Blind Review answers. See the GIF below:

I hope this helps! Let us know if you have any further questions!