Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In need of reading comprehension tutor

Does anyone know of a good reading comprehension tutor? This seems to be the one section I can't seem to master and would love for someone to help me figure out how to improve on this section.

Comments

• ConstantineConstantine Member
    edited September 2020 1320 karma

I can tutor you for free for an hour or so. It would be enough to understand your task on RC. I'm usually getting - 1 to - 3. English is my third language, so you are going to be better. I've helped my friend. She says it helped her a lot.

• chisal17chisal17 Alum Member
    289 karma

@lexxx745 is a great RC tutor!

• VerdantZephyrVerdantZephyr Member
    edited September 2020 2054 karma

If anyone is available for an hour or two of help with assumptions and main point on RC that would be great. I am between -2 and -4 on RC usually, with main point by big weakness. I'm mid 170's on PTs right now with RC probably 60% of what I get wrong.

• ConstantineConstantine Member
    1320 karma

@VerdantZephyr said:
    If anyone is available for an hour or two of help with assumptions and main point on RC that would be great. I am between -2 and -4 on RC usually, with main point by big weakness. I'm mid 170's on PTs right now with RC probably 60% of what I get wrong.

We are on the same level but I can try to help on main point