Goal times for logic game videos buggy/acting funky?

Lsat1750Lsat1750 Member
edited October 2020 in Technical Problems 43 karma

Hi everyone,

Recently it seems like the old goal times for games have disappeared and seem to have been replaced by seemingly random times generated with strange goal times (ex. instead of 6 mins for PT 15, G3 it's now 7:52 for some reason). Can anyone comment on this and is it possible to bring back all the old goal times for games?

Comments

• 173orbust173orbust Alum Member
    183 karma

This exact same thing is happening to me. I would love to have the old times back as well.

• Theo - Student ServiceTheo - Student Service Member Moderator Student Services
    851 karma

@Lsat175 said:
    Hi everyone,

Recently it seems like the old goal times for games have disappeared and seem to have been replaced by seemingly random times generated with strange goal times (ex. instead of 6 mins for PT 15, G3 it's now 7:52 for some reason). Can anyone comment on this and is it possible to bring back all the old goal times for games?

Hi there,

Sorry about that.

I have taken note of your concern. Please allow me to check this with the team and I'll get back to you as soon as possible.

• Theo - Student ServiceTheo - Student Service Member Moderator Student Services
    851 karma

Hi everyone,

Sorry about the delay.

We implemented the change because the old target times were based on J.Y.'s assessment of the game. Those times may work well for some but don't necessarily track what works well for most. These new target times are straight from Analytics. What you're seeing are the actual times that 7Sagers who got -0 or -1 on the LG section spent. These new target times are far more realistic than the old ones.

This discussion has been closed.