Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Find your study group! Study Buddy Masterlist

pseudonymouspseudonymous Alum Member Inactive ⭐
edited March 2015 in General 521 karma
Hey everyone,

Looking at all the posts here, I'm hoping this idea will be useful to everyone interested in finding somebody to study with.

I created a Google form that will ideally help us form awesome study teams via matching by progress, test date, location, etc. Like the eHarmony of LSAT, but obviously way cooler. :-D If I missed anything pertinent, there's an "additional notes" field.

Please give this a try! This will only be effective if lots of people join in.

Find study buddy - Masterlist Entry

Everyone can view results after filling out the form. View the spreadsheet of submitted responses here, but please fill out the form first!

Tip: After you fill out the form, you can View previous responses and/or Edit your response. Bookmark this page so you can edit your entry whenever you want!
You can also sort A->Z by column on the spreadsheet ("Data" --> sort), or use ctrl+F to search for keywords.

P.S. While any info entered IS public, it's as anonymous as you want it to be. The only identifiable link is to your 7Sage name.

Comments

• rblackshearrblackshear Alum Member
    104 karma
    your awesome
  • blah170blahblah170blah Alum Inactive ⭐
    3545 karma
    THIS. IS. AWESOME
  • nicole.hopkinsnicole.hopkins Inactive Sage Inactive ⭐
    7965 karma
    Wow. HUGE kudos once again, @pseudonymous . First the Skype BR group, now this most excellent tool. Such a great idea.

I almost feel like I should be paying you commission for coming up with these ideas—increased score translates to increased scholarship—it's gonna mean dollars and cents somewhere down the line!

...almost :) hehe...
  • pseudonymouspseudonymous Alum Member Inactive ⭐
    edited March 2015 521 karma
    Thanks all! I hope this idea takes off and we get an awesome database going!

@nicole.hopkins Lol no worries, no plans to patent anything :-P Haha this reminds me of our RC passage no. 4 from last night. I don't wholly own these ideas because I'm using institutional 7Sage resources! So my idea is your idea. ;-) Seriously, the amazing people here are the groundwork for everything and I'm just indulging my entrepreneurial spirit.

"Study Buddy" notification pop up New feature in the works?? Nvm this was probably just always there and I'm dumb.
    7965 karma
    @pseudonymous HAHA ... such a great tie-in! Just as long as we're working within a supramaximalist as opposed to faculty-focused context, we're golden.

And—the study buddy feature in 7sage is awesome! It lets others see your analytics.
    7965 karma
    @pseudonymous Not dumb—it's definitely tucked away in there!! I only discovered it very recently.
  • Fritz A WFritz A W Alum Member
    22 karma
    @pseudonymous, great!
  • amanda_kwamanda_kw Alum Member
    383 karma
    @pseudonymous This is wonderful! I would have loved to have this when I started studying last year - better late than never! :)
  • emli1000emli1000 Alum Member Inactive ⭐
    3462 karma
    This is great!!
    521 karma
    Thank you for the positive response! I really hope this works and that the input continues.

View the spreadsheet of submitted responses here, but please fill out the form first!

Tip: After you fill out the form, you can both View previous responses and/or Edit your response. Bookmark this page so you can edit your entry whenever you want!
    If you forgot to do this and lost the link to edit, you can also submit the form again and I can delete your previous entry. :-)
    7965 karma
    Ok -- I entered a new one since I could no longer change it :) So you can delete my first entry!
  • inactiveinactive Alum Member
    12637 karma
    Moved to the "Find a Study Buddy" category & stickied.
    521 karma
    Awesome! Yeeesss, two posts stickied, such an honour :-D Thanks Dillon!
  • RebelwendyRebelwendy Alum Member
    168 karma
    This is awesome, thank you!