Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Taking Flex PT's causing a significant drop in score?

DanielMacTavishDanielMacTavish Alum Member
in General 161 karma

I figure this to be the result of simple arithmetic, and the stakes are higher given the 25% drop in the amount of questions while taking a Flex Test. But I've recently gone from 157 as my high to a 149 on a (older) Practice test.. Has anybody else been practicing by simulating Flex and getting significantly worse scores? This has me beyond nervous considering my test is Thursday..

Comments

• LogicianLogician Alum Member Sage
    2464 karma

Though each section is weighed heavier, another thing to take into account is the variance between your 2 LR sections. If you usually perform better in one than the other, it could just so happen that your worse LR section is being represented in your PT score (though you’ll never really know). Nonetheless, don’t let a bad PT score phase you, especially this close to test day. If you’ve hit 157, then you know you have the tools to reproduce that score. So just zero in on your strategy and focus on executing come test day.

Good luck!