January & November LSAT accountability buddies -- working full time, Canadian schools

edited October 2020 in Study Groups 27 karma

Hi all!
I'm taking the November and January LSATs and honestly don't really have that much time to study as I have a full time job and a generally pretty busy lifestyle. Instead of study buddies that are more hands-on, I simply need somebody that can be an accountability buddy that will make sure that I am spending some time studying at all. I am scoring in early to mid 160s and hope to score 170+ by January. Is there anybody in a similar situation that wants to join me in pushing each other? As well, I am applying to Canadian schools, so if there is anybody here that might want to swap application info with, that'd be great too.
Thanks!

Comments

• andrewbeelerandrewbeeler Member
    4 karma

Hey! I'm planning on taking the January LSAT. I'm picking back up studying from slacking over the past couple of months and would enjoy an accountability partner. I'm a bit lower than you in terms of current score, but if that's acceptable to you, let me know and we'll get started!

• Raffi2017Raffi2017 Member
    48 karma

I am looking for accountability buddy as I am writing for LSAT on Jan . My score is lower than yours though. I am apply for Canadian schools