deleted

legallyconfusedlegallyconfused Alum Member
edited December 2020 in Law School Admissions 350 karma

deleted

Study and Retake or No?
  1. Should I (and can I) study and retake the lsat for either this cycle or the next?11 votes
    1. Studying isn't really an option. Work with what you've got.
      36.36%
    2. Study and Retake
      45.45%
    3. Reapply next cycle with the same score
      18.18%

Comments

• T14plssssT14plssss Member
    edited November 2020 134 karma

I wouldn't get so down on yourself. As much as it seems everyone is getting acceptances and stuff already, it's still early in the cycle and just because you're not a 4.3 180 applicant doesn't mean you're not gonna get offers this cycle. If you don't get what you want out of this cycle, apply again next year. If you're not motivated to study then don't resit. Assuming you have a decent GPA, you're a competitive applicant, so I don't think there should be doom and gloom at this point in cycle.

• legallyconfusedlegallyconfused Alum Member
    edited December 2020 350 karma

deleted

• karko2525karko2525 Member
    620 karma

@legallyconfused Firstly, I think your score is amazing and given your relatively high GPA, I don’t see why you don’t have a shot. It’s easy to see all the 175-179’s on Reddit and 7Sage, but I’m sure there’s still a ton of people applying with your score or lower (me included). That said, if you feel you can get an even higher score and you have time to apply for the next cycle, it might be worthwhile to wait. It really depends on what you want since I know some people need very high scores for hefty scholarship offers and others are just seeking admission. But overall, don’t be intimidated by the increase in 170+ scores. I know it’s scary and I was worried too, but I truly believe things will work out... and who knows, maybe there’s something unique about your application that will make you stand out! Your stats are great and you should give yourself more credit :) whatever you decide to do, I wish you the best of luck. I am sure everything will come to be

• legallyconfusedlegallyconfused Alum Member
    edited December 2020 350 karma

deleted