Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Toggling Preferred LR Section when PTing in Flex

Lime Green DotLime Green Dot Member
in General 1384 karma

help

Site Administrators, is there a way I can choose which LR section I want to include as part of my Flex PT on 7Sage? Currently, it defaults to the first LR section, but I'm cycling through PTs I've taken already in "Flex" mode and would like to be able to choose the 2nd section sometimes. If it's not currently available, I think it would be a helpful feature to have.

Please let me know, thanks!

Comments

• Juliet - Student ServiceJuliet - Student Service Member Administrator Student Services
    edited November 2020 5740 karma

Hi @"Lime Green Dot"

Sorry, we do not have an option to choose which LR section to skip. When you simulate Flex it will skip the second LR section. However, I have taken note of your suggestion and I will pass it on to my team.

If you wish, you can create a custom Problem Set with the section that was skipped so you can take it with the Digital Tester. Here is how to do one:

1. Navigate to Problem Sets: https://7sage.com/problem-sets/
    2. Filter by PrepTests on the "PrepTests To Show" area
    3. Filter by Sections (LG, RC, LR)
    4. Filter further by typing keywords like "pt38 s2" (optional)
    5. Scroll down and mark questions you want to include with the cart icon on the left
    6. Finally, tap on "Create Problem Set with ... Problems" at the bottom

Let us know if you have any further questions.

• Lime Green DotLime Green Dot Member
    1384 karma

Thanks, Juliet! Yeah, I'm aware of how to create problem sets, but it's a little tedious to create a 75-question set with the LR section I want if it could be simply selected with a single click. Hope this feature will be seriously considered. :)

• Juliet - Student ServiceJuliet - Student Service Member Administrator Student Services
    5740 karma

@"Lime Green Dot" said:
    Thanks, Juliet! Yeah, I'm aware of how to create problem sets, but it's a little tedious to create a 75-question set with the LR section I want if it could be simply selected with a single click. Hope this feature will be seriously considered. :)

Hi there,

You're welcome! I have passed your suggestion on to my team for consideration.

To clarify, on the Problem Set page, you can type in the filter box keywords like "PT59 S2" and then tap "Add All Shown" to select all the questions at once. See the screenshot below:

I hope this helps!

• Lime Green DotLime Green Dot Member
    1384 karma

Got it, thanks again. This is helpful to know, but I think it'd still be great to have it set up so that we can have a score auto-generated (and included as part of our analytics) after completing the questions à la PT. :)