Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

LSAT Flex Score 10 Points Lower than Practice

klaus451klaus451 Alum Member

I’ve been reading posts about now some people have gotten LSAT Flex scores lower than their practice test averages. I got a 155, but was PTing at 163-165 range. I felt the reading section (bipedalism) and logic games were tricky. LR felt standard for me. Do you guys have any advice on how to approach studying? What should I do to get a score around my PT range?

Comments

• stranded_airplanestranded_airplane Free Trial Member
    2 karma

A similar thing happened to me in the August test--I scored 11-12 points lower than my PT average. What helped me was simulating the test conditions more accurately in my practice, including doing practice tests on LawHub to get used to the formatting. This took out a lot of the anxiety from the experience! I also got a lot of value out of doing the older (pre PT40) RC's and LG's just to get more practice with answering those types of questions, even if the nature of those sections is a bit different now.

• TimeIsMoneyTimeIsMoney Member
    495 karma

This happened to me on actual test day. I was PTing about 10 points higher than my actual Flex score. I had practiced full length tests for several months before having to switch and try to simulate the flex. It really screwed me obviously. I would do your best to simulate the right conditions. The problem is there is no real score converter for the flex that is accurate yet. I don't even think LSAC has a straight forward answer for this...