Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looking for Tutor for Logic Games (Willing to Pay)

Guy_FawkesGuy_Fawkes Core Member
in Logic Games 124 karma

Hi,

I've been studying for the past 10 months and have made tremendous improvement in my LSAT from a 146--->159. Unfortunately, I believe I have hit a plateau in Logic Games and require a tutor in order to improve any further. I have followed the fool-proofing strategy as outlined by JY very closely and it has helped me master logic games (consistently -0 LR in BR) but I really struggle with performing under timed conditions (-7/-8 timed). Please comment below or DM if you know a tutor/are a tutor!

Comments

• edited December 2020 1952 karma

you should check this out if you haven't already: https://7sage.com/discussion/#/discussion/4760/7sages-approved-tutors/p1

7sage "approved" them, meaning these tutors know what they're talking about when it comes to the lsat; most of them are "sages," meaning 7sage verified their +170 score.
    they go as low as $40 per session - i'm not sure if you can get a better deal elsewhere (without the loss of quality/credentials of a tutor)
    i think all offer a free consultation/session, so maybe try them out and find your best fit!
    good luck!