Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Personal Statement: Stuck

esther.adam2013esther.adam2013 Alum Member
edited April 2015 in General 55 karma
I have some hard time writing my personal statement, i have a couple of drafts. Would anyone please be so kind to give me some feedback on how to go about it. Or if anyone can take a look at my drafts.

Comments

• SapphireSapphire Alum Member
    289 karma
    hi esther. adam2013. I wouldn't mind taking a look at them.
  • Nilesh SNilesh S Alum Inactive ⭐
    3438 karma
    I dunno how effective I'd be... but I'd take a look at them too... though if you have been having a tough time with the PS, you might want to get some professional help as well.
  • blah170blahblah170blah Alum Inactive ⭐
    edited April 2015 3545 karma
    Hi Esther! Feel free to send me your personal statement and I'll take a look at it. I was an English major in college, English teacher, and have private tutored for many years, so I hope that adds some credibility. :]
  • emli1000emli1000 Alum Member Inactive ⭐
    3462 karma
    Have you purchased the 7sage PS Bundle? Very helpful information on there.
  • justrandomjustrandom Alum Member
    343 karma
    I can look at it also. Inbox me to send you my e-mail. :-)
  • nicole.hopkinsnicole.hopkins Inactive Sage Inactive ⭐
    7965 karma
    @esther.adam2013 I'd be very happy to take a look as well! I will PM you my email address.
  • LSATislandLSATisland Free Trial Inactive Sage
    1878 karma
    I can read it if you'd like. Feel free to PM me for my email.
  • djkrd92djkrd92 Alum Member
    75 karma
    Hey, I would be more than happy to give you feedback as well! Feel free to PM for my email.
  • john-5john-5 Free Trial Member
    1 karma

you may also want to take a look at https://lsatprepcourses.org/law-school-personal-statement where they offer advice and do's and dont's on your personal statement