Query failed: connection to 172.31.3.4:9312 failed (errno=111, msg=Connection refused). January Flex - 7Sage Forum

January Flex

Hey! I have some questions involving the proctoring guidelines for the January LSAT. I know which items I am allowed/not allowed to have at the table with me during the test, but don't have much info about what else is prohibited, if anything. I live in a small cottage where my living room/ dining room is connected with my kitchen, so my TV is technically in the same room that I will be taking the test. Will this be allowed? Is there anything else I need to know? I am trying to do everything I can to make sure I avoid any complications on test day.
Thanks!

Comments

• MadonlineMadonline Member
    20 karma

I was in the same situation for November. I put a sheet over my TV just in case and had no issues.

• emmorensemmorens Core Member
    1470 karma

I will be sitting at my dads home office desk, he has a TV on the desk pushed up against the wall lol, which he uses as basically a big screen for his work. Should I plan to try and move it or would putting a sheet over it suffice?