Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

How many 4/5 stars comprise a standard LR section?

Hey guys, I've comprised a method of studying in which I take a PT, tally up the different question types that I miss, and then create a problem set with specifically those questions in a section-esque format (24-26 questions). One problem that I think I may be running myself into is creating this set with specifically only 4 or 5 star difficulty questions, which I initially did to get stronger in these areas, sort of like using a donut on your baseball bat to get stronger and faster. However, it does get pretty discouraging sometimes when I miss a few more than expected on the set. Realistically, how many of these 4/5 stars do you guys think I can expect on any given administration of the LSAT? Your answer to this is only to quell my anxieties that I'm a failure 👍🏻🤠

Comments

• bryanscott17bryanscott17 Member
    8 karma

Update: I've realized this question is dumb and can just infer from previous PTs the range of difficulty that is reasonable to expect on any administration. Please disregard!!