Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Can't get into ProctorU??? And exam sign ups

_iamnw96_iamnw96 Alum Member
edited January 2021 in General 437 karma

I first registered for the Flex in November, but then after scheduling my November exam time on Proctor U, I decided to change my test date to January.

In November, I received the ProctorU link to create my account and all - they sent me the email with my acct and temporary password. I'm almost positive I created a new password but now I can't get into my account whatsoever. Even worse, when I click "forgot password" it doesn't send me an email, so I have no way of creating a new password.

Do we get new proctor U info if we sign up for a new exam? I technically have never taken a Flex exam, but I definitely signed up for the November exam through Proctor U. Or is something seriously wrong on my part...

Comments

• NathalieSNathalieS Member
    27 karma

The sign up for the January Flex opens tomorrow, this may be why you are having trouble.

• _iamnw96_iamnw96 Alum Member
    437 karma

@NathalieS I'm hoping that's the case :( The thing is, I've already created a ProctorU account in November so in theory I should be able to sign in...

• That is the case. I spoke to someone at the LSAC to confirm. It's most likely tomorrow and the absolute latest would be Friday.

Good Luck.

• woods.tyler31woods.tyler31 Member
    49 karma

Can someone explain what this will look like on test day? We just need to go to proctor U website and log in and it will be waiting for us? I tried looking on LSAC website but nothing is very clear.