Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

LSAT Flex Writing

omccarreomccarre Member
in General 14 karma

Hi everyone,
Do you have to complete the online writing sample prior to your LSAT test date? Or is it ok to do the writing sample within the few days after you take the test? I'm taking the LSAT on Saturday, so if I should do my writing sample before then please let me know asap :) thanks everyone!

Comments

• sans-coeursans-coeur Member
    edited January 2021 84 karma

you dont have to but you should complete it soon after you take the test if you don't do it now. These writing samples can take at most 2 to 3 weeks. Mine went thru in 3 days but I've heard most people take 2 weeks. You dont wanna wait too long or you wont get ur score till u have a writing sample on record. Also LSAC purposely warned in an email to do it sooner rather than later due to the amount of people signed up for this LSAT, meaning it will take longer to score the writing sample

• JD-2025-T-20JD-2025-T-20 Member
    36 karma

I did mine the day before I took the LSAT. Mine only took four days to get approved. I would recommend you do it before the test, so you get your scores on time.