Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Study buddy via skype

TCTC Free Trial Member
edited October 2013 in General 22 karma
Looking for a study buddy who is currently aiming for 175+ for the Deccember LSAT.
Time for meetings will be open for discussion.
3 Practice Tests a week with an in-depth review.
A mixture of PowerScore, Manhattan, and 7sage methods will be used, but its not necessary for one to be familiar with any of the above cited methods as long as that person has learned the basics from 7sage.
Anyone is free to join the group, however, the lower your current score is, the more hours you will need to study in order to keep up with the group.

Those interested in joining, please leave your e-mail below for further information about the group to be e-mailed to you.

Comments

• johnscottwilsonsr499johnscottwilsonsr499 Free Trial Member
    66 karma
    I may be a candidate if I do not hit my goals tomorrow.
  • TCTC Free Trial Member
    22 karma
    Please let us know. The group starts on monday. Meaning we won't be taking anyone else after that.

If you do wish to join, please follow the directions below:

Please e-mail lsatstudygroupdecember@live.com with the following:
    Your current schedule, timezone, available time for meetings(most likely once a day).
    Current LSAT range with specifics about your strength and weaknesses(for example: good at LG -0/-1, not very good with RC -8/-9, and average at LR -5/-6 - note those numbers are made up).
    Prefferred software or website used for meetings.

Keep in mind that the information above will be available to all others that wish to join the group, and the same will apply to them as well. That information will become available after everyone responds, so that everyone's profile will become available at the same time.

Currently, the idea is to meet up every day(Mon-Fri, with room for Sat-Sunday depending on the group) for two hours. The two hours will be split up evenly on 45minutes of LR, 30minutes on RC, 30minutes on LG, and 15minutes to be decided by the group.

Pt schedule will be determined by the group, as well as what to focus on. The first meeting will be mostly focused on the schedule for the meetings to come.

If you have any further questions or recommendations, please feel free to do so. Also feel free to foward this to anyone that you may see fit.
  • bmarci22434bmarci22434 Free Trial Member
    9 karma
    Hello,
    I would love to join the group. I'm going to email my info to you.
    Thanks,
    Marci
  • jmkahn579jmkahn579 Free Trial Member
    64 karma
    I'm looking for a long term study partner for the December test. I'll be retaking in December after October test didn't go as expected. I was PTing in low to mid 170s before the October test two days ago with the highest PT score in upper 170s. I'd like someone shooting for or near 180 who can discuss PTs and questions either on pm or chat a few times per week.

I am good with LG (-0/-1) and LR (-2/-5 total). RC is my worst section at -2/-6. If anyone is interested, please shoot a message and let's set something up.

• TCTC Free Trial Member
    22 karma
    Our group has already started. Please send us an e-mail if you would like to join. I can't promise that we will accept all applications though.